Let's get to know MAGGIE...
Maggie is 16, and lives in Toowoomba with her parents and, when home from University, her older sister and brother. She has a crazy but adorable mutt called Ginny.
Maggie is super sporty! She not only plays netball for her school but for Queensland. She also runs and swims.
Maggie's favourite sport to watch is pole vaulting but her favourite sport to play is netball. Laura Geitz is her sporting hero!
When she isn't training or studying she likes to go to the gym, read a good book or play with Ginny.
We wanted to get to know Maggie a little better so we asked her...
1. What is your favourite non-sporty activity? Reading
2. Who do you look up to? My mum and my sister.
3. What is your favourite thing to do on a lazy Sunday? Watch "Friends".
4. What music are you listening to? Missy Higgins and Ed Sheeran
5. Do you have a favourite book, movie or TV show? Seven Ancient Wonders, When Harry Met Sally, Friends
6. If you had to choose one fruit to eat forever which would it be? Banana
7. What is your favourite meal at home? Sausages.
8. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Dubrovnik, Croatia
9. What would be your dream holiday? Skiing in Niseko, Japan.
10. And your favourite Jordi piece? The white strappy crop
Maggie is 173cm tall and is wearing Ladies 10 shorts and size
Girls 14 crop top.